Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Write your President, Senators and Congressional Representative!

This is the letter I wrote to President Obama. I work day and night to provide for my family. Please work day and night to help him provide this for the United States of America:

President Obama,

Please put the needs of the United States and its middle class ahead of a few billionaires and the powerful corporate interests.

Please explain to the American public that these are marginal rates, and even if the top marginal rate goes back up to what it was in 1999, they still have a lower rate than what they had then.

Please explain that we can't get this economy moving again with this horrible trickle-up economic policy.

Use your Executive power. Use reconciliation. Use any means at hand to do what's right.

I want to have a chance to vote for you again in 2012, and without this I may lose that opportunity.

No comments: