1. None of these people will ever be President of the United States.
2. FOX and most of the media are owned by these people, and used as a propaganda arm for a political movement.
3. They have billionaire backers in the Koch brothers and others who have essentially completed a corporate coup d'état.
4. They have a willfully ignorant, dominionist, and racist rabble in the TeaParty, claiming to be some sort of anti-tax or anti-big government group while they just serve the needs of the richest global.
5. The more candidates, the more completely they take up every bit of oxygen, every word in print, every moment on TV, and every click on the Internet.
The other 98% of us have no voice essentially as these candidates, the voice of nobody, get pulled up their flagpoles and waved around every week in front of a television audience as if they have something to say.