1. She's consistently supported raising the minimum wage. When the minimum wage meets or exceeds inflation, local economies benefit.
2. She's supported defense appropriations bills and others to help the men and women in the U.S. armed forces everywhere in the world.
3. She favored extending children's health insurance and unemployment benefits.
4. She's voted for virtually every law aimed at cleaning up air and water.
5. She supported No Child Left Behind and has consistently backed more help for public education.
6. She was all for a national AMBER alert system for kids.
7. She backed reform of campaign financing to lessen the influence of special interest money.
8. She talks constantly about expanding and protecting Medicare and Social Security.
9. When some House Democrats talked about impeaching President Bush, she said no.
10. She backed the president on health care reform so all Americans could get it and afford it.
Read more: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/10/25/102405/commentary-pelosi-haters-havent.html#ixzz13Nqwp9KK